Reflections is a National PTA cultural arts competition that gives K-5th grade students a chance to let their creative talents shine in Dance Choreography, Film Production, Literature, Music Composition, Photography, and Visual Arts. The theme for 2018-19 is "Heroes Around Me."
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF OUR PARTICIPANTS AND WINNERS IN THE REFLECTIONS CONTEST!!
Thank you to our creative and talented students that participated in the 2018-2019 Heroes Around Me Reflections contest! Every submission is special and worthy of a prize. We awarded a first and second place winner and honorable mention per category for each grade level at NPES. All of the winning artwork was sent on to the Fulton County Level and we came back with 4 Winners! Those winners' submission will move on to the state level competition!
In January 2019, we will host a Participant's Breakfast for all participants and their parents at New Prospect Elementary.
The 4 COUNTY level winners are:
- LITERATURE Winner:
- Aadarsh Vijay - Kindergarten - Heroes Around Me
- 2D VISUAL ART Winners:
- Arnav Kulkarni - Kindergarten - Life Guard on Duty
- Anwita Kulkarni - 3rd Grade - Fire Fighter
- 3D VISUAL ART Winner:
- Julia Paluch - 5th Grade - Earth My Protector
The 1st Place Winners for NPES by Grade and Category are as follows:
- LITERATURE – Kindergarten – Aadarsh Vijay
- LITERATURE – 2nd Grade – Tejasvi Virgil
- LITERATURE – 4th Grade – Parthvi Sharma
- DANCE CHOREOGRAPHY – 5th Grade – Nevaeh Allen
- VISUAL ARTS – Kindergarten – Arnav Kulkarni
- VISUAL ARTS – 1st Grade – Calab Leeper
- VISUAL ARTS – 3rd Grade – Anwita Kulkarni
- VISUAL ARTS – 5th Grade – Julia Paluch
The 2nd Place Winners for NPES by Grade and Category are as follows:
- LITERATURE – Kindergarten – Rishi Madhok
- LITERATURE – 1st Grade – Sanjana Kulkarni
- VISUAL ARTS – 2nd Grade – Sourabhi Saha
- VISUAL ARTS – 3rd Grade – Arjun Madhok
- VISUAL ARTS – 4th Grade – Nila Jayakumar
- VISUAL ARTS – 5th Grade – Phoenix Young
Honorable Mentions for NPESby Grade and Category are as follows:
- LITERATURE – 2nd Grade – Will Goldman
- LITERATURE – 4th Grade – Isha Jayakumar
- VISUAL ARTS – 3rd Grade – Dimitra Das
Everyone's artwork will be displayed at our celebration breakfast early next year.
All artwork/projects will be returned to students after display.
Thanks for your participation!
Remember to use your Publix Partners card when you shop at Publix!